Best Comics Artist who get the most Likes.
There was a time when the only way that comic book artists could connect with the those who admired and appreciated their work was when the public purchased it. Fortunately, things have changed, dramatically. With the advent of social media, particularly Instagram, comic book artists can share sneak peeks at what they are working on, bringing their admirers closer than ever. Here are 10 of the most popular comic book artists on Instagram.
- Rafael Albuquerque. For multi-faceted artist Rafael Albuquerque, Instagram provides a platform to not only connect with those who love his work but with it he can give the public a good look at all of the facets that his work entails. This includes drawings from his American Vampire comics to the photography of his travels. Now, readers can feel closer to the artist than they ever were.
- Vanesa R. Del Rey. If the combination of sexiness and strength is your passion, the work of Vanesa R. Del Rey is probably one of your passions. Whether she is drawing the classics or the latest femme fatales, Del Ray’s work is always a pleasant jolt to admire.
- Jock. If you like dark moods and heavy ink, you no doubt approve of Jock, who seems to always be working with Instagram to almost introduce his newest and most creative work on the medium.
- Jason Latour. There are many artists who use Instagram to promote their work as well as to connect with the public, but nobody does it to the extent that Jason Latour does. It’s almost like Instagram is a tool that Latour uses masterfully to combine his work and the appeal that he knows his work has to develop his readership. Look forward to Latour taking Instagram to new heights for not only himself but for other artists as well.
- Jaime McKelvie. Jaime McKelvie is another comic book artist that is able to combine the world that he creates with that of his real life to give admirers a look like few others. Even if you look at his Instagram page alone, you get a great picture of the artist’s whole world, not just a glimpse of his work.
- Fabio Moon. If you like not only cartoons but cartooning and cartoonists, you will love Fabio Moon, who practically chronicles his whole life on his Instagram page. So many cartooning enthusiasts fall into this category that it’s almost silly to go into a bunch of details, and since it’s so familiar to so many, the best thing to do is to visit the page and see it. Fabio is just as likely to show you a picture of him working as he is showing a picture of his work. Add into that the treat of seeing pictures of how a cartoon comes to life, it’s an education in itself. Do yourself a favor and check this one out.
- Michael Avon Oeming. Michael Oeming’s Instagram page has always been an artistic extravaganza, but since he teamed up again with his old collaborator, Brian Michael Bendis, the Instagram page of these two has exploded with new life, particularly about their new venture, The United States of Murder Inc., which is heavy on gunplay, good news for those who are big into that. And if you happen to mix in with that samples of other projects that these two are working on, you are likely to be in for a real treat.
- Ryan Ottley. If your idea of cartoon art is the classics along the line of Spiderman and others, Ryan Ottley’s take on his craft is sure to delight you. Not only will you get your fill of these characters and many more, but you will also come to appreciate a renewed intensity that he delivers with the striking headshots of these characters. But even if you enjoy these, be sure not to shortchange Ottley’s abilities as an artist since he uses his Instagram page to highlight work from his playful side as well. Every post gains thousands of likes from his followers and it’s all there for your enjoyment.
- Rod Reis. Are you looking for an artist on Instagram that is striking for its beauty as well as its uniqueness, Rod Reis is the name you need to check out. There are a lot of ways to describe the work of so many talented cartoon artists, but there is nothing less than striking to describe Rod Reis, who gives admirers of his work so much to see that checking his Instagram page once is like expecting to see the Louvre in one visit. There’s a lot here, so take your time to savor every bit of it.
- Chris Samnee. Devotees of old style cartoons along the same vein as Batman will have a new love when it comes to Chris Samnee, who uses his Instagram page to entice his reader with every corner of his imagination. There are so many different comic book characters in these pages to keep even the greatest devotee busy.
An artist’s reputation stands or falls on the quality of his work. That’s an easy idea to agree with. On the other hand, it’s almost a natural human frailty to see past the work, especially to appreciate that work, and with the social media, especially such a visual medium as Instagram, an artist can not only better promote his work and himself, but readers become friends as well as admirers of the work in the short run as well as the long run.
The post The Top 10 Comic Book Artists Accounts on Instagram appeared first on SocialProof.